INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORTERS

This page is for recognizing institutional and government donors. The Trailway Donor page is where we recognize the local businesses, groups and people that have contributed financially and in kind. These kind entities are also recognized on our kiosk where the Trailway meets Dufferin County Rd. 25 (at Grand Valley).

The Ontario Trillium Foundation: The Upper Grand Trailway received a grant in 2013 from The Ontario Trillium Foundation to increase the safety and accessibility of the trailway by installing all new gates along the trailway system.

The Grand River Conservation Foundation: The Upper Grand Trailway received a grant from the Grand River Conservation Foundation in 2011 to erect a kiosk at the Waldemar trialhead. The kiosk will have a user map of the trailway and relate local history pertaining to the old railway that once ran through the hamlet and now forms the Trailway.

The Grand River Conservation Authority: The Upper Grand Trailway received a grant from The Grand River Conservation Authority in 2004 to plant 1300 trees along the trailway.

TD Friends of the Environment Foundation: In 2003, the Trailway also received a grant from The Friends of the Environment Foundation.

The Ontario Trillium Foundation: The Upper Grand Trailway received a grant in 2005 from The Ontario Trillium Foundation to replace the missing bridge over the Boyne Creek. It also received a grant from the Ontario Ministry of Recreation and Tourism to promote the trailway.

Township of East Luther Grand Valley: The Upper Grand Trailway continues to recieve generous support from the Township of East Luther Grand Valley.

Township of Amaranth: The Township of Amaranth also continues to support the Upper Grand Trailway financially.